For this episode, I polled other influencers in the personal finance community to ask for their best tip on teaching money lessons to kids.
I had four different personal finance influencers weigh in – a range of bloggers, podcasters, authors, and community admins. All of them are parents themselves.
I asked each person to answer one simple question:
“When it comes to teaching your kids about money, what single method or strategy have you personally found to be most effective?”
Check out their tips in this episode!
What strategy have YOU found to be most effective when it comes to teaching your kids about money? Let me know by leaving a comment.
Don’t miss an episode, hit that subscribe button…
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss any upcoming episodes!
I need your help, please leave a listener review 🙂
If you liked this episode, would you please leave a quick review on Apple Podcasts? It’d mean the world to me and your review also helps others find my podcast, too!
- Couple Money Podcast, Thriving Families FB group
- Raising Your Money-Savvy Family For Next Generation Financial Independence
- Personal Finance for U.S. Military Service Members and Families FB group
- Her Dinero Matters podcast
- Financial literacy for kids: how to teach your kids about money (HYW077)
- 9 Crucial Money Lessons Your Kids Must Learn to Succeed as Adults (HYW027)
- How to financially prepare for starting a family with Kevin Mahoney (HYW038)
- Hey, rich people. Wealth management includes telling your kids how rich you are.
- The best parenting guidance I’ve learned for raising successful children
- How to motivate your kid to win the national spelling bee (and excel in life)
- Schedule a private 1:1 consultation with me
- HYW private Facebook community
Leave a Reply