This week, I explain 6 key areas where there may be significant tax code changes under a Biden administration – including how these changes may impact your personal financial planning and what actions you can take to prepare for them.
What you’ll learn:
- How Biden’s proposal would impact income tax rates, deductions, and Section 199A
- How it could impact capital gains and qualified dividends tax rates
- How estate taxes and the step-up in basis at death could change
- Important changes that would affect retirement account contribution deductions
- How 1031 exchanges for real estate investors might be impacted
- Expected changes to the corporate tax rate
Do you plan to make changes to your portfolio or personal finances in anticipation of tax law changes under a new administration? Let me know by leaving a comment.
Don’t miss an episode, hit that subscribe button…
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss any upcoming episodes!
I need your help, please leave a listener review 🙂
If you liked this episode, would you please leave a quick review on Apple Podcasts? It’d mean the world to me and your review also helps others find my podcast, too!
Leave a Reply